WSIA membership is an investment -- here is your return:
- Influence. We are the employer community's recognized leader in the state capital on workers' comp and safety issues. We are the only association focusing exclusively on these issues and the only association employing full time lobbyist to concentrate specifically on them. We deal with issues before they happen, and your membership gives us strength in numbers.
- Information. We are the first call from the Legislature and Department of Labor & Industries on laws, regulations, and policies that impact your company. We work fast to get that information out to you quickly through our website, blog, weekly newsletter, committee alerts, and more so you are always up to date.
- Training. We are the region's largest provider of continuing education and professional development for workers' compensation. Members receive a discounted price on all training, and several per year are offered free to members.
- Networking. We pull our members together each year in five seasonal conferences, our marquee annual conference, in regional meetings, seminars, and workshops, to network, socialize, and learn from industry experts, decision-makers, and one another.
- Troubleshooting. We want your comp and safety program to succeed -- for you, your company, your employees. Have an issue, or need a referral, a contact, or some info? If we don't know the answer, we know where to find it.
- Value. We work with vendors to achieve discounts for members on items like hearing aids or utilization review, and we work hard behind the scenes to keep regulatory cost drivers on your program fair and sustainable. Our goal is to keep savings from WSIA activities well above the cost of annual membership.
Membership and Dues Depend on Company Type, Size
Our membership categories are self-insured employer, associates, and third party administrators. Once a company or organization is a WSIA member, all employees of that company can take part in WSIA programs and benefits.
Membership investment levels depend on company size in Washington. For more information and a link to complete your registration, please select your type of company below: