WSIA provides open employment listings as a service to members. There is a $25 fee to post a position on the Employment Exchange, and ads will be posted for 30 days unless directed otherwise. Ad content supplied by hiring employers. For more information or to post a job, email Kari Heinold or call (360) 754-6416.
Occupational Health Services of Valley Medical Center has an exciting opportunity for RN. We are looking for an RN Clinic Coordinator.
The RN Coordinator is responsible for the occupational health clinical operations.
Oversees the MA/LPN Clinic Coordinator, and is ultimately responsible for the medical back office staff (Mas and LPNs).
Participates in the development and implementation of policies and procedures. Ensures staff comprehension and compliance of the principles.
Oversees the smooth progression of the patient schedule and flow; and back office operations.
Oversees and manages staff resources as needed during staffing or volume fluctuations.
Actively participates in all leadership team activities.
Participates in the interview process for back office positions and makes recommendations to the Clinic Manager.
Participates in the fiscal management of the clinic.
Assists in the performance assessment of personnel through documentation and input to the Clinic Manager.
Assists Clinic Manager with progressive guidance of the back office staff.
Facilitates the resolution of patient complaints in a professional manner.
Acts as a liaison between clinic, other hospital departments and community resources.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned professional with excellent interpersonal skills and recent experience administering a Worker's Comp program. The person we select will be an expert when it comes to gathering, tracking and reporting on key metrics. They will understand the art of successfully managing a vendor contract as they take on responsibility for the Third Party Administration of claims for Pierce Transit's Self-Insurance program under Industrial Insurance Laws of the State of Washington. The Worker's Compensation Administrator is responsible for the administration of the Transitional and Light Duty Program as well as:
- Day-to-day supervision of Transitional and Light Duty workers (those injured on- and off-the-job and released to modified duties where work can be found within their restrictions).
- Identifying work or tasks for injured workers within their medial restrictions or limitations.
- Maintaining timekeeping records for injured workers for hours worked within the program and reconciliation of indemnity calculations.
- Develops successful, collaborative partnerships between employees, third party administrators, and internal and external business partners.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Public Administration or related field and
- Three (3) or more years' of professional level experience in a workers' compensation environment to include (2) years' experience administering or coordinating a Risk Management program;
· O Or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.
1. To be considered, applicants must complete the online application to include any required attachments.
2. To begin the application process, go to www.piercetransit.org/careers/
3. You will see “For Current Employment Opportunities at Pierce Transit Click Here”
4. Click on the job title to see the details of the open position and then click “Apply”
5. See the Frequently Asked Questions section on the Pierce Transit Careers site to get additional information about the application system and process.
6. To request accommodation in the application or recruitment process please contact Julie Stephens at email@example.com