Board of Directors
WSIA's governance and policy direction is established by a Board of Directors, consisting of an executive committee and appointed directors. WSIA's president, vice presidents, secretary, and treasurer are each elected by the general membership, while WSIA's other directors are appointed by the president. Each volunteer member fulfills a specific function within the association's leadership.
- President - Lisa Vivian, Helmsman Eberle Vivian
- Past President - Matt Saxon, REI
- VP Legislation - Therese Baxter, Seattle Mariners & Seattle Seahawks
- VP Education - Jenny Haykin, Puget Sound Energy
- Secretary - Carrie Freeland, Sellen Construction Co.
- WCAC Rep - Sheri Sundstrom, Hoffman Corporation
- Treasurer - Glenn Hansen, Multicare Health System
- VP at Large Service Co - Katrina Zitnik, Sedgwick
- VP at Large Associate - Bernie Pratt, Pratt Day & Stratton
- Service Co/Dept. L&I Liaison - Patrick Reiman, Sedgwick
- Employer/Dept. L&I Liaison - Laura Merritt, Helmsman Eberle Vivian
- Regional Coordinator - Dana Schleichardt, Corvel
- Conference Coordinator - Laurel Hensley, SBH Legal
- Vocational Rep - Cory Turner, Vocational Connections
- Legal Rep - Chris Bishop, Wallace Klor Mann Capener & Bishop PC
- IIU Board of Regents - Gennia Wellington, King County
- Medical Rep - Tricia Daniel, NurseWorks Northwest
- Membership & Marketing - Liz Fischer, Marsh USA, Inc.
- Safety Rep - Lee Pyfrom, MacDoanld-Miller