Improving Workplace Safety: A New Approach Delivering Real Change
Wednesday April 10, 2019
2:00 p.m - 5:00 p.m.
20301 59th Pl S.
Kent, WA 98032
Facility Production Tour 2:00 to 3:00
Presentation 3:00 to 4:00
Networking Happy Hour (with snacks, beverages and raffle prizes) 4:00 to 5:00
*Sponsored by Digistream
*Beverages Sponsored by Columbia Distributing
This latest addition to our Regional Meetings series will be introducing Kaizen Methodology into injury prevention. This process includes the use of ergonomic interventions by using wearable technology and data analytics. We will hear directly from the owner of Work Right NW along with a self insured employer on this process and the use of a sports medicine platform.
- Introducing Kaizen Methodology into injury prevention
- Validating decision making on ergonomic interventions through wearable technology & data analytics
- Driving reduction in musculoskeletal injuries through a comprehensive sports medicine platform
- Employer testimonial with program application and proven results
- WWCP - 1 credit
- Department of Labor & Industries -1 general credit
- SHRM - 1 credit
About Regional Meetings: WSIA's statewide membership is divided into six geographical regions for purposes of conveying news of interest to particular locales and conducting regional meetings.
Our regional meetings typically occur on a quarterly or biannual basis in different regions around the state, and aim to provide WSIA members with timely informational updates and quality educational content, with continuing educational credit available.
Our current Regional Coordinator is Dana Schleichardt with Corvel. Feel free to e-mail Dana with any ideas or requests for upcoming regional meeting programs.