One Day Course | 6.5 Hours (8:30am - 4:00pm)
February 12, 2020 | WSIA Office, Olympia (Information Below)
Cost: $225 Members, $375 Non-Members (Breakfast and Lunch included)
Issues Covered: Medical Benefit Management, Work Disability Prevention
Faculty Includes: Dennis Chong, M.D. | Edward Dagher, M.D.
The fourth step in our IIU's comprehensive, goal-oriented
workers' compensation curriculum, this full-day workshop builds on the medical principles
in prior introductory trainings and focuses on the importance of facilitating
early access to quality medical care, accurate interpretation of medical reports, and authorizing appropriate treatment.
- Medical Specialties
- Diagnostic Testing
- Medical Management
- Nurse Case Manager Assignments
- Medical Authorization WACs
- Medical Reports
- Medical Review Form
- Medical Management Resources
- Independent Medical Examinations
Aid Rules and Fee Schedule
- Provider Bulletins
- Medical Provider Network (“MPN”)
- Office of the Medical Director
- Segregation of Conditions
- Pre-existing/Unrelated Conditions
- Temporary Treatment of Unrelated Conditions
- Unrelated or Newly Contended Conditions
A cancellation fee of $75 will be charged for cancellations received by February 5, 2020. This is to offset the cost of the room rental, reserved meals, and conference material production.
No credit will be given for cancellations made after February 5, 2020.