In part three of the WSIA's series on rating exams, Dr.
Edward Dagher will speak on rating impairment of the hip, leg, knee, ankle and
- Understand lower extremity impairment rating for the hip, knee, ankle and foot.
- Understand how conditions of the lower extremities are rated including knee and hip replacement, meniscal tears, ACL reconstruction, ankle fusions, etc...
- Understand the familiarity doctor's ought to have with the AMA Guides prior to performing the rating exam.
- Understand proper use of the Guides.
- Understand how to review an IME and when to request clarification.
About Dr. Dagher:Dr. Dagher specializes in Physiatry and has been in active practice since 1998. He is a graduate of the University of Nevada School of Medicine. Dr. Dagher holds a number of different professional designations.
2 credit hours for the Washington Workers' Compensation Professional (WWCP) designation have been awarded; CEU credits from L&I are pending application.
Interested in viewing in person?Webinars I-IV will be broadcast from the WSIA office in Olympia
Registered participants are welcome to attend with Dr. Dagher live in our training room
Complete registration as normal, but e-mail Kari Heinold to reserve your seat at the office